Are you stranded? Please contact us or browse the following topics.This help page is divided into three sections:
- User Guides: Tutorials and descriptions of different resources and procedures available from the CEBS site.
- CEBS Bulletin: New and updated CEBS features and resources.
- FAQs: Answers to questions commonly asked by CEBS users.
Still have a question? You can contact us at the following email address: CEBSemail@example.com
User guides contain step-by-step instructions on how to use the different features of CEBS. These user guides are in a downloadable PDF format, so you can save them for later use. If you think we are missing any feature or scenario, please let us know and we will try to add it as time permits.
- 2012 Mouse Liver Database
- Look Up Gene Signatures Guided Search
- J&J Codelink Data Guided Search
- Look Up BMD Values
- Treatment-Related Findings Guided Search
- NTP Pathology Data Guided Search
- Organ Sites with Neoplasia Guided Search
- DNA Damage Classification Tool
- CEBS API
- Report on Carcinogens Help
- NTP Data Collections Guided Search
- TGx Benchmark Dose Response
- TGx Benchmark Dose Response
CEBS Bulletins are features recently implemented in the CEBS application. Each new feature is described with examples of how it can be used to enhance your research.
- The Tox21 Phase 2 Purity Dataset has been released: this dataset provides purity analysis results for more than 3000 Tox21 phase 2 chemicals. The dataset is located in the NTP Data Collections Guided Search.
- The TGx Benchmark Dose Response Guided Search has been released: this application allows users to visualize Toxicogenomic Data after 5 days exposure to various Test Articles. The tool displays graphs and tables of the most affected genes and pathways.
- The format of genetic toxicology data from bacterial mutagenicity, micronucleus, and comet assays has been updated in CEBS. Summary and individual animal data from these study types are now accessible as downloadable PDF and Excel files, in a similar format to other NTP data.
- All NTP in vivo comet and in vitro micronucleus data are now available for download on the CEBS FTP site.
- The Consortium Linking Academic and Regulatory Insights on BPA Toxicity (CLARITY-BPA) links federal guideline-compliant research and academic research to study the full range of potential health effects from bisphenol A. The Grantee Studies data are now available.
- The NTP Data Collections Guided Search has been released: this application allows users to access various NTP datasets that are made available in a simple searchable and filterable table format. Data as well as search results can be downloaded to personal devices.
- CEBS was updated on June 25, 2018 to include a consistent template with other NTP websites. The update has also incorporated "Data" links so that users can easily access full data sets for studies or NTP reports. If you have questions or comments please contact CEBS Support at CEBSfirstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Consortium Linking Academic and Regulatory Insights on BPA Toxicity (CLARITY-BPA) links federal guideline-compliant research and academic research to study the full range of potential health effects from bisphenol A. The guideline-compliant Core Study data are now available.
- The CEBS Application Programming Interface (API) has been released: this tool provides programmatic access to the CEBS database, focusing on summarized findings of exposure factors.
These FAQs feature questions we often receive from the CEBS user community.
- Do I need a password to access CEBS public data?
- How do I cite CEBS?
- How do I deposit data into CEBS?
- How do I download and open text files in Excel?
- How do I download data from the CEBS FTP Site?
- How do I select multiple items in a list?
- How do I navigate the pop ups and new tabs in CEBS?
- How do I find controlled vocabulary?
- Where do I find data of interest in CEBS?
A guide to explain how to access pathology, genetic toxicity, NTP conclusions and more.
- Why isn't my Excel file opening?
- Benchmark Dose Analysis Test of Fit