Publication and Datasets integration.Highlights of the 2.4.0 release include the following:
- Search publications by authors or keywords.
- Display Datasets related to each Test Article in the search results.
- Display Publications related to each Test Article in the search results.
- Test Article Page: Display related Publications and Datasets.
- Program of Work Page
- A standalone page that lists all associated studies, publications, and reports for a specific program, such as radiofrequency radiation emissions from cellular phones. Example: Radiofrequency radiation emissions from cellular phones
- Publication Page
- A standalone page that contains all applicable study data for studies that are contained within an NTP Report. Example: TR-595
- Study View Page
- A standalone page accesible by the green DATA button that contains viewable and downloadable data for a single study, such as Data Tables, Individual Animal Data, and Microarray Data. Study View pages may also contain curated data such as descriptions, remarks, commentary, and DOI link. Example: 28-Day Evaluation of the Toxicity (C04049) of Perfluorononaoic Acid (PFNA) (375-95-1) on Harlan Sprague-Dawley Rats Exposed via Gavage
- Test Article Page
- A standalone page that shows all studies run for the test article, including publications and study data. Example: Toluene (108-88-3)