CEBSR Data Warehouse API Documentation and Examples
A selection of NTP data within the Chemical Effects in Biological Systems (CEBS) databases was combined into a single data warehouse (CEBSR), which is now available for querying via an API (Application Programming Interface). The API was developed using the GraphQL language. Queries can be written to include stressor, study, group and other metadata along with summary data. The data currently available include pathology and organ weight summary statistical results, stressor information, and conclusions from NTP technical reports.
CEBSR API landing page: https://manticore.niehs.nih.gov/cebssearch/cebsr
CEBSR API Documentation
CEBSR API Documentation contains documents such as instruction materials to help users to navigate the functionalities of API.
- Attribute List (22 KB)
- CEBSR Demo 508c (876 KB)
- CEBSR Excluded Domains F082020 (25 KB)
- CEBSR Excluded Studies F082020 (18 KB)
- CEBSR SUMMARY ENDPOINTS DATA DOMAIN (99 KB)
- test name data domain (109 KB)
CEBSR API Example Queries
CEBSR API Example Queries is a collection of pre-built graphQL queries for CEBSR API based on previous user requests. Users can use the listed sample queries to access the type of data listed in the query descriptions. The example queries can also be used as a template and modified by users to achieve customized queries.
- DataDomain TestName List (235 B)
- OrganWeights forChemical (1 KB)
- QueryEx Stressor NumSum Info (1 KB)
- Query Data Domain List (131 B)
- Query Stressor Identifiers (178 B)
- Significant Teratology (1 KB)
- Stressor Studies DataTypes (1 KB)
- Studies from Endpoints (617 B)
- TestArticles to PathSum (1 KB)
- TestName to TestArticles (1 KB)